Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/inline2/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Inline Planet Skate Forum • View topic - Tru-Rev Wheel Challenge

Tru-Rev Wheel Challenge

Press releases and announcements about inline skating events and products

Tru-Rev Wheel Challenge

Postby Robert on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:14 pm

Tru-Rev Wheel Challenge

There's a New Wheel in Town

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

FT. LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA USA - November 01, 2006 — Our newly released outdoor road wheels are about to take the inline speedskating industry by storm!

Tru-Rev has been dedicated to bring you the bestwheel at an affordable price. Tru-Rev is introducing the new combo-pack.

Tru-Rev's original outdoor road wheels have an exceptional roll when compared to other wheels. Now Tru-Rev has a new softer formula wheel that provides even more grip and in combination this wheel combo pack is fast becoming a favorable choice for the road and track.

Tru-Rev's outdoor road wheels (sizes 84mm, 90mm, 100mm & 110mm) can be ordered in firm and medium durometer combination pack. You decide on the wheel placement for the best grip and roll depending on the course and the conditions.

These wheels have already proven themselves in the marathon at the Pan American Championships in Cali, Colombia this month.

Join us in the Tru-Rev Wheel Challenge:
Try four Tru-Rev wheels on one frame and four of your favorite wheels on the other frame. Then compare the grip and roll for yourself. For $35.00 (free shipping anywhere in US and Canada) you will receive a combination pack of 4 wheels — you specify the wheel of your choice. The Tru-Rev Wheel Challenge will run through the month of November.

To take the Challenge click here. http://www.trurev.com/promonov.html

Tru-Rev International, LLC
http://WWW.TRUREV.COM
Robert
Site Admin

Postby BWI-Sheldon on Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:59 pm

I'm a little confused, help :?:

Are you sending me just 4 TruRev for $35, or are you sending me 4 TruRev wheels plus 4 other wheels for $35. (a total of 8 wheels for $35)

Sheldon
BWI-Sheldon

Postby jmac on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:54 pm

BWI-Sheldon wrote:I'm a little confused, help :?:

Sheldon, they're offering to send you four new Tru-Rev wheels for $35. The idea is for you to compare them to whatever other kind of wheels you presently use.

Of course, if you compare new wheels to used wheels, regardless of the brand, the new ones are almost always going to feel better... so if you want to make a fair comparison, you'll need to put the four new Tru-Rev wheels on one skate, and four new wheels of your current brand on the other skate.

Cheers,
=jmac=
jmac

Postby BWI-Sheldon on Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:59 pm

I don't know. If I spend $35 on for wheels + whatever on another 4 difforent wheels, then I would have spent around $100 and have nothing normal to skate on.
Now here's a deal. Why don't you send me a set of 8 Tru-Rev wheels to try, (can be used) and if I like them I will buy a set.
Actually how about any supplier sending me any set to try, and if I like them I will buy a set.
How about, I will commit to buying a set of wheels from a supplier, If they let me try 2 or 3 demo sets of wheels.

Now that's what works for me.

Sheldon
BWI-Sheldon

Postby chuckboucher on Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:52 pm

What if I wanted to compare the firm wheels vs the medium wheels? Can I get 4 of each for the $35 w/ shipping?
Simmons Custom/Liberty Sports Ion 4x100/MPC Wheels/Bones Swiss
..CB
chuckboucher

Postby jmac on Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:27 am

chuckboucher wrote:What if I wanted to compare the firm wheels vs the medium wheels? Can I get 4 of each for the $35 w/ shipping?

I can't speak for Tru-Rev, but I doubt they'd let you order more than one $35 trial set — though I'm sure they'd gladly sell you another four wheels at the regular price.

However, you could get together with a skating buddy, and each of you could order a trial set. You could order the harder wheels, and your buddy could order the softer ones (or vice versa). Then you could share the wheels, and both of you could do the hard/soft wheel comparison, if you wanted to. I imagine Tru-Rev would be OK with that.
jmac

Postby BWI-Sheldon on Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:59 am

No thanks, I'll just wait until someoneelse trys it and posts their results. Besides I don't have friends :cry:
BWI-Sheldon

Postby chuckboucher on Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:45 pm

jmac wrote:
chuckboucher wrote:What if I wanted to compare the firm wheels vs the medium wheels? Can I get 4 of each for the $35 w/ shipping?

I can't speak for Tru-Rev, but I doubt they'd let you order more than one $35 trial set — though I'm sure they'd gladly sell you another four wheels at the regular price.

However, you could get together with a skating buddy, and each of you could order a trial set. You could order the harder wheels, and your buddy could order the softer ones (or vice versa). Then you could share the wheels, and both of you could do the hard/soft wheel comparison, if you wanted to. I imagine Tru-Rev would be OK with that.

No thank you. I have purchased enough wheels that I didn't like and never used. I'd hate to pay full price for something that will just sit in the closet.
Simmons Custom/Liberty Sports Ion 4x100/MPC Wheels/Bones Swiss
..CB
chuckboucher

Return to Announcements