Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/inline2/public_html/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 942: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3545: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3547: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3548: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3549: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Inline Planet Skate Forum • View topic - Mexican Event Offers Free Room and Board

Mexican Event Offers Free Room and Board

Press releases and announcements about inline skating events and products

Mexican Event Offers Free Room and Board

Postby Robert on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:59 pm

Once again, skaters from Canada and the USA have been invited to attend
the 2008 Copa Mexicanidad Chiapaneca, taking place in Tuxtla Gutierrez
from March 24 - 28, 2008.

Foreign registrants receive free food and accommodation at the athlete's
village situated adjacent to the track.

I will be posting the schedule when it becomes available, but you can
expect 3 days of track racing followed by road races including a
marathon. New this year, prizes will be awarded for top marathon
finishers.

Last year, 6 skaters from Canada attended and Canadian skaters have
already confirmed for 2008. We would really like to see some skaters
from the US this year, so mark it off on your calendars!

A training camp/session in Merida, Yucatan the week prior to the event
is also being planned. Merida is 20 minutes from the ocean and a 3-hour
drive from Cancun.

I will be posting more information on the website http://www.ilpeloton.com as
it becomes available. You can also contact me for more information a
sergio @ ilpeloton . com (remove spaces)
Robert
Site Admin

Skate Mexico 2008 - More Info Available

Postby sergio on Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:24 pm

More information on the Copa Chiapaneca is now available at http://www.ilpeloton.com (click on the events page).

I am also working on organizing a training camp the week before in Merida, Yucatan, 3 hours by car from Cancun. It's not certain yet, and I will post updates as they become available.
sergio

Registration now Open!

Postby sergio on Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:59 pm

Registration is now open for the Cup, for the princely sum of $25.

6 Canadians have already registered but it would be nice to see the US send a team this year.

Flights from Mexico City to Tuxtla are $125, buses are cheaper, taxis to and from anywhere in Tuxtla are $3 and a litre of beer is $1.50. And remember, room and board is free!

More details and info are available on the ilpeloton website on the events page.
sergio

Return to Announcements